Aaron is serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Kumasi Ghana Mission. hernandez.aaron@missionary.org
Dinner with Denny
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
So we have an extended family member who had to go on a business trip to Kumasi and Aaron got permission to from the mission president to go out to dinner with him. So fun that he got to spend some time with someone he knows.
Hey guys just gonna send a quick email today because i dont have much time since i leave the mtc tomorrow. I also dont want to worry about grammer so sorry guys. its been a good time. I dont want to say a lot right now but ill make my emails longer when i get to the field. Hope everyone is doing well talk to you soon. (bonus email sent) FIGHT Right after i got off the computer I was talking to the elder from tonga while he was getting on the computer and I heard some stuff going on behind me to I turn and someone slaps my companion like hes joking around and he turns and decks him in the face. It was crazy and it didn't go past that but my companion was yelling "lets go outside, lets go to the bathroom and lock the door" I had to walk my companion outside and talk to him but I was completely on his side ready to drop some kids. So apparently this kid was messing with my companion trying to joke and took his nametag and handbook and they all fell on the floor. Th...
Thought you might enjoy seeing a picture of your missionary singing in his Branch choir. He also blessed the sacrament today. He is very poised and articulate. Thank you for sharing him with us
This week we didn't do much so I'm just going to send a quick email. Saturday we had 3 baptisms. For Ellen Blessing and Caroline. They all live in the same house and Blessing and Caroline are sisters. We weren't expecting to baptize them but when we went to talk to Ellen about her baptism the mom was there to give us permission so we were able to baptize them. Ellen has been coming to church forever and always asks when it is her turn to be baptized and we were able to get permission last week so we were able to baptize her Saturday. Today we went to the zoo and I fed a full grown lion. It was legit. We also played a lot with the monkeys and they do the coolest tricks. The zoo tells you that you need to read the disclaimer before you go in and after that you can do whatever you want after that. If you take bread and sausage then you can feed any animal in the zoo. The lion came right up to us and it was so loud when it would growl.
Comments
Post a Comment